Sunday, July 29, 2007

Development Plan

Get a better job and salary in the future. I hope that I can apply my knowlege that earn from Cambridge College to achieve my goal in the future
In my opinion, I think this four emotional intelligence competencies can help me reach my goal.

1.Building Bond
2.Teamwork and Collaboration
3.Optimism
4.Self-Confidence
I have to practice myself and apply these competencies in my real life because I couldn't only hope that I will do it. Everyday, every times I have to think and and apply these competencies to solve the problem. Absoloutely, I can say that the ILP assigmant will give me oportunities to practice and develop my EI competencies. I have to brainstrom all of my knowledge to do my ILP project. For example, I can apply the teamwork and Collboration to do my group assigment, this competencies will helped me a lot for work and communicate with other people. About Self-Confidence will helped me to show my opinion in the public area while I have to do a public speaking.
I will thinking about my goal first and it will be push me to control myself for achieve my goal.
Before I will do something I have to realize and think that what I will get it after I did this actions.
1.search for detail
2.Reealize and Evaluation in the positive and nagative ways
3.I will do it in the best way.
I can measure from outcome as if apply the four competencies to my ILP, maybe I will get A from the professor. This is just for the example.

1 comment:

student said...

hey i like about what u tell about your country