Sunday, December 23, 2007

My ILP (Ben Child Care Service)

















Hello eveyone
Finally, I got my ILP topic "Ben Child Care Service".

Why does this interest me?
1. Previous experience : I was an au pair in America for one year and a half and then I work as a nanny for my part time job. I am realized that I hope to have my own business about day care in Thailand
2.Potential for growth and profit: In Thailand, we have life style very different from America; most of families in Thailand feel confident in day care better than the nanny. I think this business will be making good money for me in the future.
3
.Rewarding work: It was wonderful that we could see the kid's developement in evreyday.

How do I stand out?
Professional childcare is needed in every community, from small towns to large cities. The need for daycare is expected to increase as even greater numbers of parents enter or rejoin the workforce. According to the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies, 65% of all mothers with children under five years old are in the workforce (http://www.naccrra.org/)

Is "Now" the Right Time to do this?
Now is the time to start my own daycare! The demand for child care is on the rise. Many experts expect to find more mothers, will be outside their home working, due to inflation and to the high divorce rate. And I'm sure you will agree that one pay check just doesn't go as far as it used to.

No comments: